e-Booking for Learning Journey
The Learning Journeys for students create awareness about the ills and consequences of corruption, and how these can impact us.
The participants can expect to learn about:
- The definition of corruption
- Singapore and CPIB’s fight against corruption
- Significance of keeping corruption under control
- Impact of corruption on our society
- The individual’s role in fighting corruption
The 1-1.5 hour Learning Journey comprises:
- A presentation
- An activity
- A dialogue
* Programme is subjected to change.
* This e-Service will require 5 – 10 minutes to complete.
* If users encounter any errors with the e-Service, please email email@example.com with information on the issue.