LEARNING JOURNEY @ CPIB
The Learning Journeys for students create awareness about the ills and consequences of corruption, and how these can impact us.
The participants can expect to learn about:
- The definition of corruption
- Singapore and CPIB’s fight against corruption
- Significance of keeping corruption under control
- Impact of corruption on our society
- The individual’s role in fighting corruption
The 1-1.5 hour Learning Journey comprises:
- A presentation
- An activity
- A dialogue
- A tour of CPIB’s Heritage Gallery
* Programme is subjected to change.
* This e-Service will require 5 – 10 minutes to complete.
* If users encounter any errors with the e-Service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with information on the issue.